Blackboard has been upgraded to version 8. Visit our new features page.
(The numbers of upcoming classes are displayed in parentheses.)
Blackboard: Enhancing Communication (3)
Blackboard: Getting Started with your Course Content (2)
Blackboard: Increasing Feedback (2)
Blackboard: Introduction to the Grade Center (2)
Blackboard: Training for Communities (Organizations) (0)
Blackboard Support Resources
Top Ten Frequently Asked Questions
Granting Access to a TA
Copying Course Materials
Using your Gradebook
Adding a Guest/Auditor
Text Box Editor Problems
Students who Drop Courses
J DOE Students
Creating UT Organization Sites
Top Ten Tutorials
Copying courses to Blackboard 7
The Control Panel
Managing your Course Menu
Adding an Item to your Course
Using the Assignment Manager
Downloading the Gradebook
Uploading the Gradebook
Adding TAs to Blackboard using CLIPs
Combining Blackboard course sites using CLIPs
Adding and modifying a group
UTT Blackboard Support site offers resources to help you build and maintain online course components. If you have questions that are not answered in these pages, please call Ms. Imka Seecharan @ 636-4125 ext. 3401 or tt.ude.ttu|narahcees.akmi#tt.ude.ttu|narahcees.akmi.
If this is your first site
Then there are some things you need to know:
- You can configure all security and other settings online, using the Site Manager. When you invite other people to help build this site they don't have access to the Site Manager unless you make them administrators like yourself. Check out the Permissions section.
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- You can choose different themes in the Site Manager, and you can write your own theme if you know CSS.
- To start a forum on your site, see the Site Manager » Forum.
- The license for this Wikidot site has been set to Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. If you want to change this, use the Site Manager.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
If you've already created other sites
Then we don't need to tell you how addictive Wikidot is. But maybe it's worth reminding you of some of the advanced Wikidot features:
- You can run your Wikidot site on its own web domain name.
- You can use Google Analytics to measure traffic going to your site.
- Giving away free wikis is not enough for us — we are also offering you a way to earn money from your wiki using our AdSense implementation.
We hope you enjoy using Wikidot as much as we do. If you want to discuss Wikidot, there's an active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.